To perform maintenance, repairs and services of electrical machinery and equipment to ensure efficient operation and reduce production down time.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Craft /Trade certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma Holder: 5 years’ experience in a similar position (in a Power plant and electrical sub-stations).
- Craft /Trade certificate holders: 8 years’ experience in electrical maintenance.
- Hands-on experience of generators, switchgear, transformers and electrical schemes.
- Knowledge of all electrical maintenance tools.
- Some PC Knowledge.
- Conversant with generators, motors, transformers and switchgear.
- Speaks, reads and writes English to a good standard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and assertive personality.
- Computer literate.
- Teamwork skills (including shift work is also essential)
- Self-motivated and dedicated with a desire to work in a Multi-Cultural environment.
- Experience using computerized maintenance system, ordering spare parts and maintaining records.