Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs work according to guidelines given by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- EnsuresShipping of materials for refurbishment.
- Incorporating of SPF forms in the Oracle.
- Ensures Receiving of materials in Oracleafter inspection.
- EnsuresOrdering and controlling of general consumables, lubrications and resins.
- Ensures reordering of spares according to min/max levels stipulated.
- Arranges equipment as and when required by maintenance and production.
- EnsuresInventory monitoring for fast moving items, i.e.: wearing parts for pumps, gaskets & safety items.
- Issues and posting of stock items reserved under WO.
- Issues and posting of safety items under personal file no.
- Follows up pending PRQ’s with procurement.
- EnsuresProper codification for all the received materials.
- Issues materials as per the reservation against particular job order.
- Makes report for insurance claim for the damaged goods received.
- Informs the respective section for the material receipt.
- Arranges for inspection of the received materials by the user and / or the original requestor.
- Receives repaired materials from the plant and keeps them separately for rectification.
- Organizes and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensures shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Maintains RC awareness consistent with plant and corporate standards.
Physical effort and Work conditions
Time is split between office and field
50 % in office
50 % in field
Work Contacts and Relations
The main contact will be with the Warehouse Supervisor, Head of Technical Services, discipline Supervisors. Contacts with other staff as required related to material deliveries and inspection.
The position will include external contact with local suppliers of spares and services.
Qualifications, minimum requirements
- BS degree/Diploma in logistics, supply chain management or Mechanical engineering
- 5 + years of related experience in warehouse operation.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills