Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for overall DCS panel operation of Crude Refinery units (Unit 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and Refinery No.1) on rota shift basis during normal operation, startup, shutdown and emergencies. Includes the operation and control of instrumentation on the control panel governing the process equipment. Assists Shift Supervisor for co-ordination of DCS / field activities of Crude Refinery units.
- Supervise and monitors the jobs of DCS Panel operators for Crude Refinery Units that includes Refinery I, Kellogg units, UOP units and Penex / Molex units. Also relieves Panel Operators during lunch hours.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent.
- 2 Year Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- 10 Years experience in Refinery Operations
- Advanced Computer Skills ( Receive and send e-mail, Use QP intranet, etc )
- Ability to work on MS Office programs.
- Good working knowledge of relevant process units.
- Good knowledge in basic arithmetic.
- Good surveillance, vigilance and control in Operations.
- Follows Refinery policies and procedures in line with Company’s objectives and interests.
- Good oral and reading knowledge of English.
- Fire fighting /First Aid/ BA/H2S training