Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Performs skilled electrical installation, maintenance and repair work, includes reading wiring plans and diagrams, dismantling and repairing a variety of electrical motors, starters and appliances assisting in major or complex electrical maintenance or repair work and carrying out preventive maintenance on electrical wiring and equipment.
- Includes the installation of appropriate safety devices, in either the process utilities, offsite and terminal areas.
- Completion of Industrial secondary (12 years) education in electrical discipline.
Experience & Skills:
- 7 years practical experience in installation, maintenance, and trouble shooting of high and low voltage electrical systems, power generation and plant electrical equipment in a petroleum or petrochemical industry.
- Fair spoken and written English.