Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Supervises mechanical maintenance work related to all facilities, supervision of work carried out by contractors in the routine maintenance of mechanical equipment being operated, assist in the development of preventive maintenance programs, receives and checks incoming maintenance work orders, supervises maintenance of mechanical equipment including pumps, screens, blowers etc.
- Ensures the maintenance and update of equipment history records & completion of man hour data for repair and maintenance activities with other engineers.
- Completion of Secondary (12years) education followed by 3 years formal full time training in Mechanical Eng / maintenance.
Experience & Skills:
- 8 years hands on experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment in a industrial processing plant including 2 years as a mechanical trouble shooter.
- General knowledge of operating a PC is recommended.
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage.