Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Carries out high skilled maintenance, repair and overhauls of stationary and rotary equipment like pumps, compressors, steam/gas turbines, turbo machinery, furnace, heaters, columns, vessels, heat exchangers, etc.
- Also carries out disassembly/assembly & repair of defective equipment and installation/testing of new machinery.
- To carries out independently major jobs with minimum guidance from engineers and trouble shooting of rotary machineries.
- Qualified with a technology diploma/certificate from a recognized institution.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of level 5 in English communication skills (oral/written).
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical equipment rotary/stationary.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in refinery/oil/petrochemical plants.
- Must have experience in steam/gas turbines & turbo machinery.