- Degree / Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Degree 10 / Diploma 15 Years of experience in HCV dealer workshop or reputed organization.
- Candidate must be capable of diagnose, troubleshoot as well as guide technical workforce using modern diagnostic equipment on high-tech Heavy Commercial Vehicles and fitted equipment such as Firefighting equipment, Truck mounted Hydraulic Cranes, tippers, Roto Press, Refuse Collectors, Trailers, etc.
- To supervise and guide overhauling of major aggregates like Engine, Transmission, and Final drive independently.
- Good knowledge of computer is must.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to customer job site.