- 9 – 18 Years of working experience
- Certified PHA (HAZOP Leader)
- Monitor implementation of approved and scheduled risk assessments and surveys.
- Conduct process hazard analysis (PHA) as part of “Management of Change” process
- Experience in:
- Process Hazard Analysis PHA / lead and facilitate HAZOP studies and revalidations process.
- Lead in the performance of Site risk Assessments relevant to risks identified and maintain Site Risk inventory along with mitigation actions
- Incident investigation and implementation of lessons learned and root cause analysis.
- Process safety management including process safety KPIs as per (API-754), monitoring process safety performance and organizational factors.
- Provide project input concerning process safety requirements from generally accepted engineering standards such as NFPA, ASME, API etc.
- Define and develop Process Safety guides that can be leveraged Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Major Accident & Risk Analysis (MAR) and Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP) studies.
- Skillful of standard work processes including engineering standards, operating procedures, inherent safety, HAZOP, HAZID.
- Develop strategies for defining and implementing Safety Programs in Operations, which include hazardous material generation and disposal monitoring and follow-ups.
- Provide Process Safety training & awareness for technical personnel and provide expertise for Management of Change.
- Participate in Process Safety incident root cause investigations and assist in leveraging the learnings from these incidents.