Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the maximum availability of equipment for hire, including the maintenance and servicing of equipment in line
with Aggreko’s procedures.
- Perform all routine maintenance and equipment repairs related to Aggreko equipment but not limited to , ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality in line with Aggreko standards and procedures whilst ensuring accurate and precise information is reported through the current ERP system.
- Complete all service related documentation inline with Aggreko process maps in a timely matter.
- Assist with site installation (to designed layout), commissioning and decommissioning to acceptable Aggreko
standards if needed.
- React effectively to technical support of field equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working
hours when required.
- Adhere to Global Service Centre Standards (GSCS) within working environment at all times.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of
all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or acceptable equivalent qualifications/experience
- Has knowledge and experience in electrical field
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
- Site/Depot based job requiring both technical and manual work to be conducted in all weather and terrain
If you are interested with the above vacancy please send your updated CV to email email@example.com