To ensure that all electrical jobs are performed in accordance with the quality standards in order to ensure reliable electrical power supply for all electrical equipment /systems at NATPET complex and to implement preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance in electrical maintenance section in accordance with modern maintenance practices.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Electrical Maintenance field in a petrochemical, power plant or refinery. Must have considerable practical experience within the ElectricalEngineering discipline.
- Should be able to perform office and field activities in the industrial environment with a multinational workforce.
- Should have a good understanding of local environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good team player with an imaginative, proactive approach and strong interpersonal skills.
- A good communicator at all levels.
- Well versed in writing technical reports, preparation of scope of works, trouble shooting, incident analysing and reporting.
For applying the above vacancy please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org