- Completion of Secondary School education followed by vocational training program (TAFE).
- 3 years’ experience as a technician in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry
- Computer literate with basic knowledge in MS Office software.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Extensive experience in the operation, maintenance, and calibration/testing of process control systems including Field, Panel, DCS, PLC’s instruments, vibration measurement, Fire and Gas and ESD systems.
- Valve (Control/ON-OFF/Emergency-Shutdown) stroking or calibration and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings (P&ID’s) and documents.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment with wide exposure to various cultures and customs.
- Experience working in H2S environment.
If you are interested please send your updated CV to email@example.com