- Independently negotiates Sales and Purchasing Agreements within approved mandates, initiates business development for LNG sales, pursues diversion and cargo optimisation, to support the execution of the LNG marketing strategy.
- Reports to one of the Long Term Sales, LNG Marketing,Business Development Division Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate discipline (Business, Law, Economics, Engineering or Finance)
- 8 years professional experience in marketing and business development of the hydrocarbon industry.
- Industry knowledge of the various types of LNG Sales Contracts like Heads of Agreement, Term Sheet, Gas Sales Purchase Agreement, Confidentiality Agreements, Sales and Purchase Agreement for both FOB & Ex-Ship.
- Excellent interpersonal /customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to prepare structured presentations to senior management.
- Strong business development skills.
- Strong Commercial and analytical / evaluative skills and the ability to communicate requirements to team members.
- Ability to work to multiple challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment where objectives are set but success requires skillful interpretation, analysis and judgement.