- Ensures that project management methods and tools and performs quality reviews to confirm that all activities are performed in compliance with the procedures. Assists in the assessment of IT Demands across Company,reviews Business Cases and supports in obtaining investment approval. Supports in governance for the definition, approach, facilitation and completion of medium-scale projects.
- Reports to the Center of Excellence Lead
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Information Systems or other relevant discipline. Qualification on project management methodologies like PMP from PMI,Prince2 from BCS is mandatory.
- 6 years of experience in Technology management IT and /or business project management role with a wide spread knowledge of IT.
- Possesses knowledge of IT projects, business and business skills in more than one business sector and understands the significance of commercial constraints
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of the project management specialism, the processes & procedures involved, current developments, the most commonly available products, and the application of the specialism within a technical or business environment.
- Experience in applying specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken to ensure that deliverables are accurate and complete.
- Has a good over all knowledge of wide areas of information systems practice and applications.
- Good working experience in Finance and Supply tools like SAP and in Project Management tools like EPM,MS Projects etc.
- Applying standards,practices,codes,and assessment and certification programs relevant to the IT industry and the specific organization or business domain
- Management or professional responsibility and has received training in data and business analysis methods and techniques