- Assists in the implementation of enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensures the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organization,ensuring the buy-in of all stakeholders.Supports in analysis of compliance between business strategies,enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies , policies, standards, practices and KPI activities.
- Reports to Lead of IT Enterprise Architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline. Architecture qualification like TOGAF/Zachman is mandatory.
- 6 years of IT experience a technology management IT and/ or business architecture role with a wide spread knowledge of IT.
- Experience with the systems development life cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation and operation of information systems,and has an appreciation of both functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Conversant with organization's IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods,tools and techniques.
- Experience in applying specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken to ensure that deliverables are accurate and complete.
- Has in depth knowledge of at least one specific area and abroad understanding across a wide field along with are cord of applying such knowledge successfully in a variety of situations.
- Good working Skills in Finance and Supply tools including SAP and in Project Management tools-IEPM, MS Projects etc.
- Applying standards,practices,codes,and assessment and certification programs relevant to the IT industry and the specific organization or business domain
- Proficiency in systems Development,User Experience or Business analysis OR has gained substantial practical experience in programming,creating graphic layouts and designs and using different methods to articulate data and insight.