Diploma in engineering / any other with Minimum 5 years’ experience in seamless pipes manufacturing, communications skills, presentation skills, computer literate
- Shall use personal protective equipment. Shall respect all safety, health and environment rules. Shall maintain their work environment clean, and safe to avoid any safety and environmental hazard.
- Assembling and disassembling the EM & SM rollers on stands. Preparing the rollers for redressing, after redress preparing for reinstalling in stands or store them. Assembling the roll hub in new rollers and disassembling the roll hubs from used ones. Managing the available roll park in that way to ensure the required rollers for rolling process. Schedule the used rollers to redressing.
- Ensure a good maintenance of Dummy stands.
- Respect work instruction and technical requirements of EM & SM rolls stands and dummy stands.
- Verify compliance of technical and technological documentation, perform the required measurements, apply the proper setting of stands, complete the record forms requested, mark on the stands, the required symbols, and guarantee the information recorded.
- Use and keep properly the templates, measurement instruments and tools.
- Participate on all training organize by company to improve skills and professional knowledge.
- Ensures that equipment and tools used on production remain in good condition, use a proper way for operating, maintain and use the equipment in safe condition.
- Knowledge about storing, moving and handling hazardous chemical materials and grease, ability to read and understand MSDS for those, work in safety environmental orientated.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, including Quality Policy and SHE Policy and Environmental Policy.