Diploma in Mechanical with Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance for CNC machines, ability to read drawings and manuals, communication skills, computer literate.
- Attend to all Roll shop, laboratory & workshop equipment’s breakdown job and corrective maintenance job with minimum direction and supervision.
- Carry out trouble shooting, all scheduled maintenance, preventive maintenance, daily checks & running inspection.
- Technically assess the requirement of allocated jobs and select the necessary tools and equipment to complete the allocated job.
- Ensure that all Maintenance works are carried out in accordance with the JESCO safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
- Monitor any repeated breakdown and bring to his Supervisor notification.
- Effectively be able to test, fault find, diagnose failures and rectify the problem on Mechanical plant equipment’s.
- Takes all necessary actions in designated area to achieve good results and executes all jobs as directed by his superiors and management from time to time.
- Working for Automated environment, Hydraulic & Mechanical equipment’s in Roll shop, laboratory & workshop equipment’s.
- Mechanical preventive as well as breakdown maintenance of roll shop, laboratory and machining workshop equipment’s.
- Mechanical preventive as well as breakdown maintenance of medium and heavy-duty CNC turning canters and CNC saw blades grinding machines.
- workshop machines tool maintenance.