Technical Diploma with Minimum 5 years’ experience, Quality inspection of Tubular products, Knowledge of entire pipe inspection process, Good knowledge of API and ASTM/ASME standards related to pipe inspection, team spirit, communication skills, computer literate.
- Performs inspection of casing and line pipe according valid standards, procedures and customer specification.
- Inspects following elements: in the Threads at pipe ends,
- Fills in required test reports, registers, and logs.
- Check traceability markings in order to proper identify the product.
- Inform the QC shift Supervisor about any nonconformance of inspection condition, for nonconformity of product that is appearing with high frequency.
- Collaborates with threading operator in order to provide feedback for process adjustments