The Training Specialist, under limited supervision, conducts integrated training needs assessments. This person evaluates, designs, coordinates and delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs in field of expertise. He will be actively involved in all of the training-cycle activities.
Minimum Qualifications ( knowledge skills and abilities).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-related field, preferably in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of related technical experience, preferably in a petrochemical & chemical processing company.
- At least 3 years of which relate with training delivery, course and manual preparation and program implementation and evaluation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and aid design and development
- Above average teaching and facilitation Skills in both English and Arabic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Highly organized and has strong analytical skills