Experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years experience as telecom/ SCADA engineer in oil & gas/ petrochemical industry. Of this there should be minimum 5 years supervisory role experience in maintenance of wireless radio based SCADA system.
- Experience in Honeywell SCADA Experian Servers, Honevwell RTU-RC500, Foundation Field Bus Instruments, Redlines's Universal Wireless Transport System - RDL-3000, MOXA industrial switch, directional and sector panel antennas, Power Over Ethernet (POE) power injector, CISCO L2/L3 & MLS switches and UPS.
- Familiar with SCADA and or Telecomm architectural standards, OFDM based wireless technology, communication protocols - MODBUS, TCP/IP, OPC, DNP3.
- Experience in testing, and commissioning of SCADA systems for wellheads. Experience with multiple vendors RTUs/communication processors, HMls and networking equipment.
- Ability to gather and analyse data recorded by various DCS, SCADA and PLC based control systems.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, Proficiency in MS office, ability to interface with a diverse range of personnel with varying disciplines, backgrounds and experience levels.
- Proficient in HSE management principles and its application in major Oil & Gas operations.
- Possess good experience in preparation of scope of work, specification and technical evaluation of tenders and execution of contract works in SCADA, Networking and Instrument related works.
- Experience in the use of computerized maintenance system.
- Specific knowledge and experience in Engineering standards and codes applicable in related discipline.
Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.