Required qualifications, experience and expertise:
- Minimum of an accredited BSc Engineering Degree (Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar).
- Minimum 15 years post graduate technical experience in Upstream Oilfield chemistry.
- Vast experience in development and application of lab protocols and procedures for chemical BIC (Best in Class) process and data analysis.
- Completed minimum 5 best in class process related with inhibition treatments (organic and mineral scales), be involved in at least 3 formation damage projects covering technical studies and implementation.
- Expert in Stimulation and Core flooding design and analysis.
- Mature carbonate reservoir oil fields.
- International work locations.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge in Petroleum Engineering standard software tools: Prosper, GAP, and OFM.
- Strong teamwork multicultural skills.
- Communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management.