Required qualifications, experience and expertise:
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in reservoir engineering focus on EOR activities emphasizing large carbonate reservoirs.
- Strong background in EOR techniques such as miscible/ immiscible and CO2 injection.
- Significant working experience in EOR pilot design, monitoring and field wide EOR applications.
- Experience in numerical reservoir simulation in using of Eclipse100 and 300 in particular, history matching and field development.
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood.
- Strong background in EOR aspects of reservoir surveillance and optimization.
- Experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Strong background in well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance modelling of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience in reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, and it would be an advantage to have experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications.
- B.Sc. is required in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering.