QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an ESP Motor Winding Trainer/Supervisor with extensive experience in training female winders.
- Must be between the ages of 30 - 50 years old.
- Can work without supervision and is able to train, mentor, lead and supervise Motor Winding Trainees in all phases of the motor winding manufacturing process.
- Must be physically fit as this position would require occasional use of physical ability.
- Flexible and hardworking individual with self discipline that is able to work well with others.
- Proficient in working in a workshop environment and using Manufacturing Process Instructions and Quality Assurance Inspection & Test Instructions.
- Expert in the use of electrical test instruments such as a Fluke Meter, Megohm Meter, Hy-Pot and Spark Tester.
- Expert in the use of all types of motor winding tools, fixtures, instruments and equipment
- Able to work and handle people from different nationalities.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer applications, e.g., MS Office etc.
- Self-motivated to work independently and with team.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives timely and effectively.
- College or vocational course graduate with degree or diploma in electrical or electronics engineering.