Plan, coordinate and supervise the shift activities of the assigned plant and manage the team to carry out all plant activities within the shift ensuring a safe working environment while achieving shift production targets in accord with defined quality guidelines and operation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline plus 3 years of experience in the petrochemical industry.
- OR Higher National Diploma in Chemical Engineering or relevant technical field plus 9 years of relevant experience, in a petrochemical industry with growing supervisory responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the operations in petrochemical plants.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality assurance, HSE including Process Safety , preventative/predictive maintenance systems and techniques
- Planning, prioritization, communication, presentation, accuracy, coaching and feedback
- Relationship/network building
- Health, Safety, and Security Management skills .