Minimum Education Qualification
- Shall use personal protective equipment. Shall respect all safety, health and environment rules. Shall maintain their work environment in a manner which is neat, orderly, and free from tripping hazard.
- Respect work instruction and technical file request.
- Participate to all training organize by company to improve skills and professional knowledge.
- Ensures that equipment and tools used on production remain in good condition, use a proper way for operating.
- To perform all the activities required to repair and clean pipes whenever this is requested by FL SI or Warehouse Foreman. He has to have knowledge about manual painting, manual coating. Good English knowledge are requested since has to read all information foreseen on the technical file. Three years’ experience are requested (from pipe mill plant) to be capable to understand what exactly means outside diameter, wall thickness, heat number, pipe identification, steel grade.
- He reports to Warehouse Foreman. He has to respect all applicable procedures for his position.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, including Quality Policy and SHE Policy
Minimum Required Skill, Experience and Training:
- High School Graduate or Secondary School
- With 3 years in production Operation.
- Working Before in seamless pipe manufacturing plant will be an advantage