Minimum Education Qualification:
- Shall use personal protective equipment. Shall respect all safety, health and environment rules. Shall maintain their work environment in a manner which is neat, orderly, and free from tripping hazard.
- Perform painting and marking line setting, change the parameters for painting robot and marking station according with the size, type of thread and steel grade of couplings.
- Respect work instruction and technical file request.
- Verify compliance of technical and technological documentation according with technical file request, complete all the production forms request and guarantees the information recorded.
- Use and keep properly the gauges / measurement tools in the precision level
- Attests good couplings and segregate scrap couplings only if cannot be repaired and store in proper container as it is request by work instruction.
- Work with maintenance staff to solve the problem on the line when will be appeared.
- Participate to all training organize by company to improve skills and professional knowledge
- Stop the line if it finds the occurrence of non-compliance and take action to solve it. Inform coupling shop foreman.
- Ensures that equipment and tools used on production remain in good condition, use a proper way for operating.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, including Quality Policy and SHE Policy.
Minimum Required Skill, Experience and Training:
- Technical / Vocational
- High School Graduate or Secondary School
- With 3 years in Operation.
- Experience in painting or similar job