Main Task & Duties:
- Manage a team of staff and organize their workload. Make up shifts rotes, allocate work and monitor team's performance to make sure they were meeting production targets
- Monitors and verifies the shift production performance on the aspect of product quality, material and machine efficiency, and manpower effectiveness with respect to set manufacturing targets and make necessary adjustments/decisions in case of non-attainment of the targets set.
- Ensure that shift personnel follow production schedules with emphasis on quality and uptime
- Primary in charge of the implementation of personnel, safety, and housekeeping policies of the plant
- Coordinates with Store in-charge for the supply of requiredraw materials and transfer of finished products
- Coordinate with Maintenance Personnel for corrective and preventiveschemes to ensure optimum availability of machines and support equipment
- Prepare the daily production reports
- Record process parameters and changes in the machines
- Shut down and Start the Cast Lines as deemed necessary as per superiors instructions
- Maintain favorable social climate and positive relationship between workers
- Initiate the implementation of different programs such as cost and waste reductions, ISO, EHS, etc.
- Highly developed leadership and supervisory abilities
- Strong influential leader, manager and motivator
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- An approachable manner and good communication skills
- Ability to write reports and compile accurate records
- Ability to operate in both a supervisory and senior operator role
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics
- 5 years relevant work experience in the same field especially in PVC, Film, & General Film Extrusions
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.