Operator-HUSKY Machine is responsible to prepare the machine for each production task assigned to him. The Operator works under the supervision of Assistant Production Manager. The below mentioned are the major responsibilities of Husky Machine Operator:-
- Handling shift individually and maintaining the optimum cycle time.
- Having Knowledge in handling up to 500 Ton capacity Injection molding machines with up to 72 cavities and 96 cavity molds.
- Having knowledge in Process Tuning of PET Preform Production.
- Having knowledge in process Tuning for different neck finishes such as PCO, BPF, 30/25 High, Screw Neck, Dropless Neck &Berricap Necks.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintaining the quality of the products and reducing the rejection level.
- Monitoring SPC & Process tuning accordingly.
- Hands on experience in loading/ unloading the molds in the machine.
- Maintaining ISO records and production related records.
- Having knowledge in color change.
- Experience required is at least 3 years.
- Technical Diploma or certificate
- Good command of English language
However upon the management decision, the roles mentioned above are subject to change with new addition or deletion.