Main Task & Duties:
- Responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of Plant equipment and machinery’s electrical-electronics side.
- Provide technical support to Production to achieve set targets for the operation.
- Responsible for the operation, data logging and maintenance of support equipment’s (Chiller, Air Compressor, Air Conditioning Units, and other units)
- Monitor and record machine parameters and assist in troubleshooting problems in coordination with Shift Supervisor and machine operators
- To act as plant electrician and in-charge of the day to day requirements of the plant electrical facilities
- Report operational problems of the support units involved
- Detail electrical-electronics part requirements for requisition
- Participates in important programs being implemented by Management like EHS, ISO, etc.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of work areas and immediate vicinity
- To do other jobs that the management may require to achieve the overall objective of the organization
- Proficiency in standard electrical–electronics control symbols, electrical diagrams and drawings, electro-pneumatic systems and engineering calculations
2. Working knowledge in machine panels and components, machine operation control systems, sensors, drives, PLC’s, basic automation, and electrical distribution systems
3. Working knowledge in the use of electrical-electronics tools and equipment for machine monitoring and maintenance
Other Skills and Abilities:
1. Works well under pressure
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Communication Engineering or Equivalent
- three to five years relevant work experience in the same field
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook