- Operate, supervise and maintain the ASU/HYCO/Ammonia and CO2 plants taking into account local operating instructions and Linde SHEQ policy.
- Assure compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality Linde and local standards.
- Detect and inform opportunities to plant improvement.
- Comply with site and processes regulations.
- Detect production and process disturbances and react according to operation instructions.
- Monitor plant performance.
- Execute defined preventive maintenance plans.
- Register plant field parameters on a regular basis and analyse it.
- Review functionality of sub-units and equipment.
- Keep the historian (eLog), Plant Production data base (PPd) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system updated.
- Support and supervise corrective maintenance activities.
- Supervise and/or execute truck loading activities if, where and when required.
- Support operational/safety or any other audits.
Required critical behaviours or competencies:
- Production planning, maintenance basic know-how, specific machines operation. safety with gases, handling/production process, basic software tools, specific machines operation, process understanding and technical skills.
- Safety, Health, Environment & Quality awareness.
- Technical Educational Certificate matching the position or other relevant requirements.
- Hands-on experience with a minimum 3 years in a similar role in the petrochemical industries or HYCO plants.
- General knowledge in MS Office application.
- Excellent in English language.