- Nationality is Indonesian or other Asian nationality presently based in Indonesia.
- Graduates of B.S. Mechanical Engineering.
- Age preferred from 30 to 50 years old only.
- With power plant work experience at least 5 years or more, particularly skilled in overhaul, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of Gas Turbines manufactured by Siemens, or General Electric (GE), or Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) or equivalent like Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Preferred candidates are those with work experience inside any POWER PLANT.
- Experience in oil & gas, petrochemicals, industrial, manufacturing and other industries are not acceptable to NOMAC.
- Preferred candidates are those with HANDS-ON work experience in OVERHAUL, MAINTENANCE, OPERATION, TROUBLESHOOTING and REPAIR of power plant’s GAS TURBINES, GENERATORS, BOILERS and other MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS inside power plant.
- Experience in construction, planning, design, installation, estimating, proposals, contracts, QC/QA, site/project supervision are not acceptable to NOMAC.