Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Monitors and carries out the operation of Condensate Refinery Units including static and rotating equipment such as towers, vessels, reactors, furnaces, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, fin fans and water condensers.
- Includes regular monitoring of normal operations, start-up / shutdown of various equipment / furnaces / pumps /exchangers etc, adjusting various parameters to maintain equipment in synchronization.
- Analyze field log readings and reports any anomalies observed.
- Assists Shift Supervisor in safe, smooth and efficient functioning of the plant.
- Higher Secondary Certificate or Equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- 7 Years of operations experience in relevant units of Refinery.
- 2 Years technical training or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Team leadership skills.
- High level of concentration, anticipation, Surveillance / vigilance and analysis skills.
- Fire fighting/First Aid/BA/H2S training.
- Good oral and reading knowledge of English.