Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the field operation of Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU), Sour Water Stripping Unit (SWS) and Amine Treating Unit (ATU), including all the equipments such as Columns,vessels, reactors, furnaces, heat exchangers, air and water coolers, pumps, compressors, filters and valves. Includes regular monitoring of operating conditions, start up/shutdown, emergency handling of all the equipments in the assigned units.
- Adjusting various operating parameters as per the direction of Panel Operator / Shift Supervisor.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the safe and efficient operation with the objective of highest possible production.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- 7 years operations experience in refinery.
- Basic Computer Skills. (Receive & send email use QP Intranet) TPP or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of relevant process units.
- Good knowledge in basic arithmetic.
- Good surveillance, vigilance and control in Operations.
- Follows Refinery policies and procedures in line with Company’s objectives and interests.
- Good oral and reading knowledge of English.
- Fire fighting /First Aid/ BA/H2S training
- Good working knowledge of relevant process units: Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU), Sour Water Stripping Unit (SWS) and Amine Treating Unit (ATU).