Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Preparation and control of long and short term maintenance plans including shutdown plan, Project scheduling, strategic shutdown planning, Materials coordination, estimating, progress control & statistical reporting.
- Issue and distribution of regular Management reports from the section.
- Department’s focal points for all maintenance reviews, strategy formulation, external and Internal Audits.
- Assists Department managers in conduction special studies, failure analysis, maintenance Policy Reviews and other similar assignments.
- Participates heavily in the development, enhancement of the of the interface process between enterprise recourse planning system ERPS (SAP) and the shutdown planning & scheduling tool (P5)
- Develop & implement shutdown strategies.
- Develop & implement QP-Refinery standard and business standards (ISO 9001-1401)
- B.sc in Engineering preferably Charted Membership of an appropriate professional body, preferably Chartered Mechanical Engineer or international equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 15 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry including experience in Maintenance management and familiarity with maintenance planning / scheduling, work Control and budgetary and cost control procedures.
- Strong analytical communication and interpersonal skills