Responsible to achieve the objectives of improved asset reliability and reduced overall maintenance costs.
Facilitate the development, implementation and tracking of reliability and maintenance engineering programs utilizing industry best practices and internally developed process and procedures.
- Should have at least 10 years’ experience as RCM engineer with Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrumentation degree.
- Shall have RCM advance certification.
- Shall be certificate in RCM module software.
- Shall have leadership, communication, interpersonal, analytical, training and presentation skill.
- Shall have a good knowledge of Rotating Machinery thermodynamics, design, operation & maintenance and related standards such as ASME codes and API standards.
- Shall have thorough understanding with practical experience in implementation of techniques used in maintenance reliability of rotating equipment such as RCM, RCA etc.
- Shall possess experience in utilization of Meridium GE software.
If you are interested with the above vacancy please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org