Diploma in engineering / any other technical with Minimum 5 years’ experience in seamless pipes manufacturing / Steel industries or equivalent , knowledge of WMS operation, communications skills, presentation skills, computer literate.
- Shall use personal protective equipment. Shall respect all safety, health and environment rules. Shall maintain their work environment in a manner which is neat, orderly, and free from tripping hazard.
- Set up weighing, marking system as per request of technical file.
- Maintain record for each pipe passes through WMS for length, pipe number, weight of the pipe.
- Book the stoppages in level 2 correctly and properly.
- Maintain the tractability of each pipe.
- To maintain identification of rejected pipes from WMS.
- Verify compliance of technical and technological documentation according with technical file request, complete all the production forms request and guarantees the information recorded.
- Should have knowledge of tracking.
- Participate to all training organize by company to improve skills and professional knowledge.
- Work with maintenance staff to solve the problem on the machine when will be appeared.
- Ensures that equipment and tools used on production remain in good condition, use a proper way for operating.
- Stop the line if it finds the occurrence of non-compliance and take action to solve it. Inform supervisor finishing line