- Negotiates specific elements of agreements as directed, Supports the development of agreements, commercial contracts and new business in relation to marketing responsibilities strategies and procedures.
- Reports to one of the LNG Marketing, Business Development Division Managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline (Business, Law, Economics, Engineering or Finance).
- 8 years professional experience in marketing and business Experience development of the hydrocarbon industry.
- Industry knowledge of the LNG Sales Contracts like Heads of Agreement, Term Sheet, Gas Sales Purchase Agreement, Confidentiality Agreements, Sales and Purchase Agreement for both FOB & Ex-Ship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal, external and Sr. Management groups.
- Very good computer literacy skills.