- Plan, direct, coordinate and supervise all safety related activities for assigned Drilling Rigs covering Company and Contractors to ensure safe execution of Drilling operations as per Company’s HSEQ Policies and Procedures.
- Reports to Drilling Safety Lead
- Direct reports: 2 (Total Headcount: 2)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical / Biological Sciences, Safety, Fire Protection, or other technical field related to SSH&E
- NEBOSH diploma, P.E. and/or CSP, CIH designations
- years of experience in Oil & Gas Drilling and Safety management, 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in OSHA, IADC, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Strong systems technical and analytical abilities for identification of issues as well as development of fit-for-purpose solutions. Decisive with strong management skills, self-motivated and the ability to provide added value within a team.
- Proficient in written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports.
- Computer literacy (Excel and Power Point, database and graphic packages).