Diploma in engineering / any other with Minimum 7 years’ experience in seamless pipes manufacturing or equivalent, communications skills, presentation skills, computer literate.
- Operate on FQM and EM for obtain a shell with dimensions in conformity with requests.
- Co-operates with operator on PM and SM for perform the high-quality pipes, in conformity with line capability. Ref: JWI-HRM-05-Rolling the pipes in FQM and EM, JWI-HRM-11 – Material Tracking.
- Take care for change the tools in conformity with the rules and the instructions and whenever is necessary (worn premature or accidental damaged).
- Follow up the FQM, EM and auxiliary installations which function in his responsibility area, take a corrective action and inform the maintenance operators when is necessary (for prevent accidental interruptions or damage parts of machine.)
- Recorded and give the information regarding the machine and tools function in conformity with the instructions.
- Participate to all training organize by company to improve skills and professional knowledge.
- Ensures that equipment and tools used on production remain in good condition, use a proper way for operating.
- Respect and follow the instruction given by the area supervisor and participate actively in achieving defined targets.
- Respect all general and specific safety rules.
- Knowledge about storing, moving and handling hazardous chemical materials (as coolant), scrap material segregation and proper storage, work in safety environmental orientated.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, including Quality Policy and SHE Policy and Environmental Policy.