Technical Diploma / any other with Minimum 5 years’ experience or equivalent, NDT - UT -Level II certificate, working experience as UT ASNT LII, knowledge in NDT, General Knowledge of entire pipe inspection process, knowledge of API and ASTM/ASME standards related to pipe inspection, communication skills, SAP knowledge / any reputed ERP, computer literate.
- To perform all testing activities for material being examination.
- To record and archive all documents with results and parameter test and assure the traceability of the tested pipes in L-2 data base.
- Keep in controlled condition calibration pipes and inform to NDT-SV if a certain calibration pipe is damaged or not available.
- To perform training on the job with NDT beginner or under own level NDT operators and perform daily housekeeping / maintenance of NDT equipment.
- To participate at specific training for certification/recertification and to the examinations in order to obtain certification/recertification in UT method and magnetic powder method.