Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 10 years’ experience in maintenance workshops for steel plant and cranes, ability to read drawings and manuals, communication skills, leadership skills, SAP knowledge, computer literate
- Coordinates, organizes & supervises Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance activities in assigned area and Utility operation.
- Develops & implements scheduled, preventive, repair, routine & predictive maintenance in assigned area.
- Administers the human resources, the spare parts and the materials to integrate in the budget allocated in designated area.
- Integrate all maintenance activities towards maximizing equipment availability for production.
- Ensures compliance to statutory and environmental requirements, Safety & Housekeeping, Training of Self and subordinates.
- Implements activities and ensures compliance to ISO, QMS and TPM requirements, Support to Shift activities.
- Takes all necessary steps in designated Crane and Workshop area to achieve good results and as directed by management from time to time.